Carpet Cleaning Glasgow
At Carpet Cleaning Glasgow, we provide the highest level of quality, professional carpet cleaning for domestic and commercial clients throughout the central belt of Scotland including Glasgow, Falkirk, Stirling, Uddingston, Milngavie, Bearsden, and the surrounding areas. We are confident about the quality of our service that we guarantee 100% satisfaction. We can also offer dry cleaning of your carpets if required.
All our vans are fully stocked and can deliver both wet and dry cleaning of your carpet and rugs. Wool safe products are carried as standard.
We only use the very best carpet cleaning equipment on the market to deliver an amazing cleaning service to clients with the following results:
– Very deep carpet clean
– 99% of all stains removed
– Fast dry time
– Carpet pile lifted
– Carpet appearance restored – looking like new
– Elimination of all odours
– Carpet Sterilisation – killing all dust mites and eggs
– Creation of a healthy home – reducing risks of allergies: Asthma, Eczema and Rhinitis.
10 GOOD REASONS – WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE OUR SERVICE
1. Timed appointments, no waiting in all day.
2. Honest Pricing, a free NO-OBLIGATION written quotation.
3. We don’t cut corners – we clean them.
4. Our company is up to date with the latest technology.
5. Superior drying times – return rooms back to use quicker.
6. Long lasting deep cleaning – no sticky residue.
7. High temperature cleaning ensures a Healthy Home.
8. Specialist Services, stain removal & protection.
9. We only use environmentally friendly products.
10. All our work is fully guaranteed.
WE ALSO OFFER STAIN GUARD
What Does Carpet Stain Guard Do?
Undetectable by sight, smell or touch, carpet protector protects all kinds of carpets. The repellent characteristic of carpet protector keeps dirt from sticking to the fibres, making carpets easier to care for. This helps your carpets look cleaner and fresher for longer.
Does Cleaning Remove the Carpet Protector?
Some carpet protector is removed from the fibre from heavy traffic or aggressive cleaning. Some product may also be removed by strong cleaning agents and chemicals. It is generally recommended to re-apply carpet protector each time the carpet is cleaned.
How Does Carpet Protector Work?
Carpet protector delivers its protection by forming a molecular shield around each carpet fibre. The shield lowers the surface energy of the carpet fibres causing them to repel liquid spills and dust and dirt. This helps prevent dirt and stains from being ground into or absorbed by the fibres. Keep your carpet cleaner for longer.
CCG operates across the central belt of Scotland including Glasgow,Falkirk,Stirling and the surrounding areas.Our new branch opens late 2015 covering Ayrshire coast. Our coverage includes the following areas:
Glasgow and surrounding areas
Barrhead, Bearsden, Bothwell, Burnside, Busby, Cambuslang, Carmunock, Clarkston, Croftfoot, Cumbernauld, East Kilbride, Giffnock, Hamilton, Helensburgh, Rhu, Cardross, Dumbarton, Kings Park, Motherwell (and surrounding areas Newton Mearns Paisley Pollockshields Thornliebank Uddingston Falkirk, Stirling) and surrounding areas.
CALL TODAY ON 07770 11 50 80